As I’m writing this how to withdraw money from Fiverr guide, Fiverr is one of the world’s leading marketplaces for digital services.
Not only that, but it’s also a great place where beginners and those without much experience can make some extra cash by offering their services as freelancers.
In Fiverr, there is always someone who needs your help, and you can provide quality work to the buyers to complete the order and get the payment.
Now that you know how to make money on Fiverr, it’s time to learn how to withdraw your hard-earned cash.
Method of How To Withdraw Money From Fiverr?
For withdrawal of funds, three ways work :
- Fiverr Revenue Card
- Bank Transfer.
These options have fees that vary depending on how much you want to transfer, but these costs are often less than those charged when withdrawing with other payment systems like Western Union or wire transfer.
Method1: Withdraw Money From Fiverr To PayPal Account
- Log in to your Fiverr account and click on “Earnings.”
- Click on the PayPal button to withdraw money to your PayPal account.
- A withdrawal process will start, and you will receive an email.
- Click on the link you received within the email to proceed.
- You will receive the email on the mail address associated or linked with your PayPal account.
- You have to link your PayPal account to receive the payment.
- The minimum amount which you can withdraw is $1.
- Withdraw your money using PayPal, then Fiverr will not charge you any fee.
Method2: Withdraw Money From Fiverr To Fiverr Revenue Card [ Payoneer]
If you set up your account with a Fiverr revenue card, then in the withdrawal area, you will see the Fiverr revenue card as an option.
- Click on the Fiverr Revenue Card Button.
- You will receive a notification and email that tells you about the starting of your withdrawal process.
- Decide whether you would like to add the funds to your card within two days or two hours. It’s all up to you.
- Fiverr Revenue Card is a prepaid debit card powered by Payoneer.
- Use this card to withdraw your money from any ATM or use it for online shopping.
- The Fiverr revenue card is available in all countries, but Payoneer currently supports 190 countries.
- If you want to get a Fiverr revenue card, you have to open a Payoneer account and link it to your Fiverr account.
- To open a Payoneer account, visit payoner.com and click on “Sign Up.”
- The minimum amount which you can withdraw is $30 using a Fiverr revenue card.
- There is an option to receive the funds into your card in two days or two hours. If you want to receive the funds in two hours, they will charge $3.
Method3: Withdraw Money From Fiverr To Bank Transfer – Powered by Payoneer
Click on bank transfer, then you will receive the funds directly from your local bank.
- You will receive the notification for registering yourself and receive the link in the email.
- Click on the link, and it will redirect you to the landing page.
- Click on “Get Started” to start the registration process via the Payoneer website.
- It will charge $3 per withdrawal. Additional charges can be applied, but it depends on currency and your location.
- The minimum amount you can withdraw is $20.
- It will take 1-3 business days for payment if you are located inside the US and may take 5-7 business days for outsiders.
That’s it! You should now have access to your funds in whatever form you choose.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can we withdraw $4 from Fiverr?
Withdrawals with the Fiverr Revenue Card are limited to $30, so you won’t be able to withdraw $4 from your account.
2. Can I withdraw money from Fiverr without PayPal?
Sellers may either send money to their Payoneer Revenue card, also known as the Payoneer Mastercard or take out cash directly from their bank account using Payoneer and through PayPal.
We have covered all the methods of how to withdraw money from Fiverr. Now choose any one method at your convenience and choice. After that, you will receive a notification for transferring or receiving funds.
The only thing is that you have to follow certain instructions and guidelines to avoid unnecessary complications.
Make sure that your account information should be correct; otherwise, it may affect the withdrawal process.